Sean Cuthbert Clinical Psychologist | COVID-19 Telehealth
In the wake of COVID-19, clients may continue to have their psychology sessions via telehealth. Having ongoing access to psychological therapy during this period is important, particularly given the stress and anxiety related to uncertainty about what the future may hold. The government have enabled Medicare rebates for telehealth online and phone session options to allow you to see your Psychologist. (Due to evolving nature of the current situation, this information is subject to change).
For clients whose sessions are funded by other organisations (Worksafe, VOCAT, TAC), temporary arrangements have been put in place to allow for you to access telehealth sessions. Please contact me to discuss this further.
For sessions funded by private health insurance, please contact your provider to discuss, as this may vary between funds.
Face to Face Sessions
I continue - and strongly prefer - face-to-face consultations for all clients, with significant hygiene procedures in place. The following measures are now in place on in-clinic treatments:
* Hand sanitiser available in the waiting room and in the consulting room.
* Mandatory use of face masks for all clients.
* I wear a surgical grade disposable face mask at all times.
* Disinfecting of all surfaces between clients.
* No touching of door handles.
* No appointments for clients with cold/flu like symptoms.
Thank you for understanding that these measures are necessary for the health and safety of all clients and practice staff.